ETU Delegates met and were taken through the latest Ausgrid offer and a final draft Ausgrid Enterprise Agreement 2012. After discussion and consideration the Delegates endorsed the offer and document to go to Mass Meetings for a vote.
1. A wage increase of 2.7% to apply from 19 December 2012 and a further wage increase of 2.7% on 18 December 2013.
2. Back pay to 19 December 2012
3. New & Improved Clauses
a. Re negotiations Clause to commence six months but no later than 4 months before the expiry of agreement
b. Dispute Resolution Procedure
c. Consultation Clause
d. Outsourcing / Contracting Out Clause
e. Domestic Violence Clause
f. Redundancy, Redeployment and Salary maintenance Policies Clause.
g. Choice of Superannuation Fund Clause.
4. Removal of Salary Point 54 Overtime Restriction
5. Local Workplace Flexibility Agreement Clause to remain unchanged.
6. Superannuation - Any increase to the Commonwealth Government Superannuation Guarantee (SCG) that occurs during the nominal term of this Agreement will be absorbed.
7. Electrical Safety Rules Allowance will remain an all purpose rate. The Rate to be frozen at $129.89 for the nominal term of the Agreement.
Ausgrid are distributing the Ausgrid Enterprise Agreement 2012 document for employees to consider over the next week.
The following Mass Meetings have been organised for the employees to vote on the document.
Newcastle, Hunter and Central Coast Employees
10.00am Wednesday 5 June 2013
Sydney based employees (other than HOB and Roden Cutler)
9.30am Thursday 6 June 2013
Masonic Centre, Sydney
HOB and Roden Cutler based employees
2.30pm Thursday 6 June 2013
Ausgrid will inform employees of transport arrangements for employees when they are confirmed.